Some GMC's

Truck Shop

Those are some nice trucks.The 4x4 suburbans are sharp. Napco or GM ?

Like the saddle tanks on the B model don't need them but they call to me.  Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

looks like the Mack is rolling on Budds. cab looks solid as can be. she is an early one with the wiper motor under the dash, air horns on a pedestal and the 50's style heavy duty wrap around mirror brackets. always make me wonder why people take stuff apart... if you don't have the time or money to fix it, why take the front clip and motor all apart?

Edited by Maddog13407
  • Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

17 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

looks like the Mack is rolling on Budds. cab looks solid as can be. she is an early one with the wiper motor under the dash, air horns on a pedestal and the 50's style heavy duty wrap around mirror brackets. always make me wonder why people take stuff apart... if you don't have the time or money to fix it, why take the front clip and motor all apart?

Honestly I believe they wake up one morning and decide "i'm a gonna take mah truck apart and fix the miss, tain't a gonna take mor 'n a few hours"  Than the beer high wears off and they can't put it back together

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

19 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Honestly I believe they wake up one morning and decide "i'm a gonna take mah truck apart and fix the miss, tain't a gonna take mor 'n a few hours"  Than the beer high wears off and they can't put it back together

He bought it that way, He has the nose except for the radiator shell. He said he would sell it fairly cheap. He had a 1955 W71ST cab over that he just sold this last spring to someone in Pennsylvania, it was complete and the cab was in very good shape. He's putting his effort in GMC's.

Truck Shop

• Like 2

One ping only

1 hour ago, Hobert62 said:

In the first pic it looks like a bulkhead fitting coming through the frame rail for front brakes too. That would be good for Larry.   

Your correct it has front brakes, which I found odd when taking the pics.

Truck Shop

One ping only