Earthquake shook Montana last night

HeavyGunner

Boy......guess your not safe anywhere... We get them here occasionally.... pretty creepy...least don't have to deal with those twisters I don't know how those people do it and that area God love them.....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Any of you guys see the aftermath of hurricane Andrew? Worst thing I've ever seen! Katrina didn't look nearly as bad,but it was water, and Andrew was wind! Some guy from Ocala brought a couple of rigs down to Homestead and Cutler ridge Florida and hauled away so much aluminum siding that he created a glut on the scrap aluminum market, and the price was so low it wasn't worth hauling away! I hauled roof insulation from La grange Ga to Miami for several months continuously! A lot of contractors got rich after Andrew and every disaster!

Mower man,I hauled two little reefer trucks into San Francisco two weeks before that quake in 89, crossed that bridge that fell into the bay! Crossed that bridge on I 35 in Minnesota that fell a week before it did! Makes you think!

Man you are a lucky guy....man I was hooking up a set at the dock with a U model when it struck I thought it was a forklift running out of the box at first. Then it just got worse everything shaking. Trailers swaying like trees power lines looked like jump ropes I was frozen stiff death grip on the wheel. Horrible....but yes Oakland suffered severe damage was Terrible

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled a load of firebrick out of the refractory in Pedro Oh on the day the tornado leveled the town of zenia oh in 1974 was 15 mi away on I 71 an hour before it hit! Took it to US Steels Edgar Thomson works in Braddock pa! Heard somewhere that mill is running again !