BTTF

Keith Pommerening

The Good Guys show here in Columbus is July 8-9.  I'm trying to get the Willys done for the guy to take down.  It's close, but I'm not holding my breath right now.  He is wanting me to work more time on it this weekend as he has a state inspection for next Wednesday and that ain't gunno happen even if I do work extra this weekend.

IMG_20170509_200548_450.jpg

Right now the nose piece is off and I'm wiring up the fans and getting the a/c plumbing finished up.  I still have to wire the headlight assemblies then get the grille in the nose and the nose bolted back on.  That isn't going to happen by Wednesday....there isn't enough time in the day.

It does run:  (minus the nose/hood a few weeks ago).  The red car is getting a/c added after I get the orange car finished.

Edited by Freightrain
  • Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Just found out a buddy is going to St. Paul show as a vendor.   If you see a guy with Ford FE and SOHC parts that say "FE POWER" on them, that is Jay Brown.  I think he said something about being in front the grandstands somewhere?  He will be displaying stuff in the TMeyer Inc area.  If you are into FE stuff, Jay is the go to guy.  He has run Hot Rod Drag week with Cammer powered cars for a number of years.

Back a few years at Norwalk Raceway park, Jay was running his black '64 Galaxie with a 510ci Cammer going 9.40's for Drag Week.  I cruised my blown 390 up and hung out for the day:

SDC10407.jpg

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't look at this site all weekend, didn't realize there had been any replies earlier, sorry about that.  Had a great time.  Event never seems to disapoint.  I don't have a car, am just a wanna be.  But have some junk, parts and ideas.

Jay and Tim Meyer shared a booth.  They were very busy all the time.  Took a picture but am unable to get it to load.  Tim was showing his new Ford Cleveland blocks.  Formerly known as the Buttermore block, Tim now calls it the Track Boss and it is very impressive!  Jay was showing a bunch of FE part that he produces.  Truly works of art.  I didn't know what was possible with the FE.  Didn't take Jay very long to educate me.  Had a 390 in a pickup one time, served me well.