Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Road Trip

craigslist search

7 posts in this topic

Several years ago their was a link to be able to search craigslist for fire apparatus nationwide       Does anyone remember this link?

That's no fun.

I know that eventually I'm going to run across something that I probably shouldn't buy, and buy it (am half-heartedly looking for a single axle dump truck with a Diesel), but I use it mostly to peruse the country a couple times a week to see what turns up for B-models that I can add to the B-Model registry.....

But it's certainly tempting to see all the nice older rigs that are out there, and if I did have a little more in my bank account, it might not last long!  It's probably also a good thing that I don't have a lot of flat land suitable for storing old trucks, or then I'd REALLY be in trouble!

1 hour ago, Mack58B42 said:

It's probably also a good thing that I don't have a lot of flat land suitable for storing old trucks, or then I'd REALLY be in trouble!

Funny how l have the same problem....But l was thinking of a sign at the end of the driveway. " FREE CLEAN FILL WANTED" ....Hippy