Water leaks R model cabs

I have two R model cabs. Have been working on sealing water leaks for some time now. I recently pulled the cowl vent assembly off the firewall to find the duct not sealed. So I sealed that, re-sealed the vent assembly and re-installed. The roof has all new gaskets. Still there is some water coming through riv nuts or something. That I can address. Are there any "ah hah" locations that other truckers have found water coming in at? Finding water on the floor is getting old and only destroys things over time.

Peace

I had rust holes under the lights on the roof. There is also a hole where the wire goes through which might help if it were sealed a bit. 

Mine had been leaking water for years it seems. My roof lining is stuffed, lots of the cardboard has disintegrated. 

Edited by Timmyb

• 4 weeks later...

I just had my truck painted and asked the shop to make sure everything on the roof was water tight.

Just spent the day loosing everything and adding silicone, have a fan in the truck aimed at the headliner, it leaked through a couple rivnuts and around the vent seal.  I took out the vent and silicone the gasket where it pushes in to the roof than did the same where the vent seals in the rubber and added a bead on the roof side took the visor loose and did that to.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."