Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Horse

Problem uploading photos

7 posts in this topic

Have been unable to upload photos.  Any issue taking place with this??  Uploading from MacBook Pro

1 person likes this

Had that problem for a long time I use my phone and had to do a update on tapatalk Works like a charm now.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Having a problem too says the pics are too big.

I have had the same issue with uploading 

7 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Have been unable to upload photos.  Any issue taking place with this??  Uploading from MacBook Pro

On the top where the letters and symbols are, 4th over is a "chain link".  Click that and paste the photo link in there, click "insert in post" and it magically appears.  Paul

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

On the top where the letters and symbols are, 4th over is a "chain link".  Click that and paste the photo link in there, click "insert in post" and it magically appears.  Paul

Thx Paul but no luck.  I don't see the letters/symbols you refer to.  When I click "choose files", I bring up my albums.  I click on the pix, "select image"  and the box comes up with "Uploaded Images" with.."IMG3739 JPG" and message "Upload failed"

Bob

19 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Thx Paul but no luck.  I don't see the letters/symbols you refer to.  When I click "choose files", I bring up my albums.  I click on the pix, "select image"  and the box comes up with "Uploaded Images" with.."IMG3739 JPG" and message "Upload failed"

Bob

When you click "reply", the page that opens has on the top a B  I U and than a chain link symbol, a smiley face and others, click the chain, it opens a spot to direct link or post the URL for the photo, that should work.

Edited by 41chevy