Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Red Horse

Problem uploading photos

Recommended Posts

Have been unable to upload photos.  Any issue taking place with this??  Uploading from MacBook Pro

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had that problem for a long time I use my phone and had to do a update on tapatalk Works like a charm now.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a problem too says the pics are too big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had the same issue with uploading 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Have been unable to upload photos.  Any issue taking place with this??  Uploading from MacBook Pro

On the top where the letters and symbols are, 4th over is a "chain link".  Click that and paste the photo link in there, click "insert in post" and it magically appears.  Paul

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

On the top where the letters and symbols are, 4th over is a "chain link".  Click that and paste the photo link in there, click "insert in post" and it magically appears.  Paul

Thx Paul but no luck.  I don't see the letters/symbols you refer to.  When I click "choose files", I bring up my albums.  I click on the pix, "select image"  and the box comes up with "Uploaded Images" with.."IMG3739 JPG" and message "Upload failed"

Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

19 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Thx Paul but no luck.  I don't see the letters/symbols you refer to.  When I click "choose files", I bring up my albums.  I click on the pix, "select image"  and the box comes up with "Uploaded Images" with.."IMG3739 JPG" and message "Upload failed"

Bob

When you click "reply", the page that opens has on the top a B  I U and than a chain link symbol, a smiley face and others, click the chain, it opens a spot to direct link or post the URL for the photo, that should work.

Edited by 41chevy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...