Almost Saw Vison386

other dog

This morning I was driving along minding my own binness like I usually- OK, let me start over. This morning I was driving along in Martinsville, Va. looking for some street that I had to make a left on. I found the street and just as the light turned green Vision386 (Mark) snapped this picture. He said on facebook that he wasn't sure if it was me or not, and if he had known he would have bob tailed over to where I delivered 4 roll off bodies. I told him he should have yelled, hollered, blew the horn, waved, something- but nothing. He said he only lived a half mile from where I delivered.

Vision386.jpg.5585179e1f705e605c7893c077fdb242.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

3 minutes ago, GreenGiant2 said:

How is Mark doing?

Seems to be doing fine, I think he's found a local job now and doesn't do the long distance deal any more. He says he can't get on BMT any more because his phone won't let him.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, other dog said:

Seems to be doing fine, I think he's found a local job now and doesn't do the long distance deal any more. He says he can't get on BMT any more because his phone won't let him.

Good to know

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Appreciate the heads-up Tom I was a little concerned myself he doesn't seem to come on here very often I've noticed and then here lately don't think I hear anything at all so thanks for the relay glad he's doing well...But now I'm wondering what happened to farmer 52...I met him at watts last year.....bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk