1965 Mack B61SX

Jdiesel25

1965 b61sx its a clean nj title. I have to check the mileage. Its a twin screw 711 thermodyne diesel with the quadraplex 20 speed.  It has power steering. It runs drives and stops. I have a spare cab, doors that are in almost perfect shape, and spare fenders and a new set of stainless mirrors. Original glass cab lights and the trim and other small stuff. 

Selling for a friend contact Joe at 

+1 (267) 243-2913

IMG_6122.JPG

IMG_6123.JPG

IMG_6124.JPG

IMG_6125.JPG

IMG_6126.JPG

IMG_6127.JPG

IMG_6128.JPG

IMG_6129.JPG

IMG_6130.JPG

IMG_6131.JPG

IMG_6132.JPG

• 1 month later...

It is a good project truck for someone who is feeling ambitious and has some time on their hands.  That is the trouble these days is  to find time to do extra projects. 

Is the frame rail starting to delaminate? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Job41 said:

It is a good project truck for someone who is feeling ambitious and has some time on their hands.  That is the trouble these days is  to find time to do extra projects. 

Is the frame rail starting to delaminate? 

Looks like a long crack on the roll  line over the right axles. Depend on the asking price to me.  Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE