Mack Trucks, Flood of '69

Some truck pictures I saw when I was looking at pictures of the flood in Nelson County in August,1969 on the Lynchburg newspaper's website.

Looks like a crane on a train turned over onto an R model, the other is an English Construction B model dump truck, out of Altavista, Va.

55d63da63dabd.image.jpg

55d608e63f35a.image.jpg

More pictures here- I thought I posted this link yesterday-

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/photos-the-destruction-of-hurricane-camille/collection_0630ed20-474c-11e5-a0d0-0bcb843378a8.html

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hurricane Camille; one of the deadliest storms to ever strike Virginia. 151 souls died in a massive flood after Camille came ashore in Mississippi with the highest wind speeds ever recorded from a hurricane that made land fall in the US and killed 171 people before the deaths that occurred in VA. 

Based on the smoke in the background my bet is that is a steam powered crane being used to lift that locomotive. 

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!