TRTXL1070(B) Air diagram diagram needed

Hi guys I am working on a 1984 rws7 mack super liner. We bought this truck recently and have been trying to get it on the road. all the air lines are missing on the top cover of the transmission. I have been researching air diagrams and have only been able to come up with diagrams for trtxl1070 trans which is different than what I have. I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out with the correct diagram.

Only seem to be finding a diagram for the 1070.  Can't seem to find one that includes the dash mounted air switch plumbing for the front compound on the B.  Quite a bit of the 1070 diagram will apply to the one you are working on.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

9 hours ago, luckypanther said:

I have used as much of the 1070 diagram that I can make sense of. my truck has only one air regulator and two diverting valves, those are the ones I am having trouble plumbing.

That's what I have on the gearbox I bought recently. Unfortunately it was already removed from the truck it was on so no traces of the spots the lines came to.

The pointing out of a dash mounted switch makes sence though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I don't have an air 12 speed here to look at but I would probably try to be creative in plumbing the dash switch.  The low range of the front compound will only engage when the main box is in first gear due to a positive interlock inside the transmission.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I suggest, buying a used TS442 Mack service manual on Amazon would be a very worthwhile investment.

Here, you can see the air line schematic of a 2-stick TRTXL1070 (you have a single shift level TRTXL1070B with the dash-mounted low range selector switch)

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/topic/13871-calling-all-mack-12-speed-experts/