Allentown Spring Melt

609albert

This had to be one of the worst years for attendance (by both vendors and customers) that I can honestly remember and I have been going for 20 years or more. 5 years ago, you'd arrive at 0830 or 0900 and the line to get in would be a block and a half long. Then, when you got inside it would be elbows and assholes and no room to move.....This year I got there at 0905 and walked right in with plenty of room to move about, stop in the middle of the aisles to talk to buddies, etc etc etc. I scored a couple if misc. adapters I have been looking for and a book. Was gone and home by 11:30. (I live 20 mins away.) Usually I have a get together at my place but we had some family stuff going on. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

hi louie , I did make a few purchases  got a gong bell  works on 12vdc ,I can use it to call the grandkids, I also learned that if you want something make the deal ,cause if you come back for it ,it will be gone