Not in Kansas anymore...

RowdyRebel

So I'm sitting in my truck getting loaded...sun shining, calm day. IF there is a breeze, it's ever so slight. Then out of NOWHERE the wind picks up...hard enough to rock the truck...and the dust blowing around was unreal...could hardly breathe! (guess that's what I get for sitting there with all the windows open). After about a minute, the wind dies down again and it's back to the nice, calm afternoon day. I look over to my left and this is what I saw:

Ok...so I'm on my phone, so the video link is for youtube's mobile site. I usually go in and change the "m" in the address to a "www", but it automatically embedded the link before I could do that, so HOPEFULLY it works for everybody.

Anyway, it took a while to grab my phone, open the camera app, and hit "record"...wish I'd caught more of it. Didn't even THINK about the dash cam until a few hours later. Probably wouldn't have had much (other than the wind & dust) because it came from one side right through me and away on the other side.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but that was enough "excitement" for one day...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I was just waiting for the dust to settle to see this little guy standing there...

...maybe it was just too many Saturday mornings in front of the TV before getting kicked out of the house for the day. Sure glad I'm not a kid these days...cartoons just ain't what they used to be, and the neighbors call the cops if you're outside w/o your parents looking over your shoulder.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Hillary was there

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE