My Mack fire apparatus photo album

GA_Dave

GA- Dave,

Thanks for posting great shots of some very interesting Mack Firetrucks, shows the great diversity of types of Firetrucks Mack could build. Maybe someday they will wake up and smell the coffee that there is still a market for the types of Firetrucks  they can build.

• Like 2

GA- Dave,

Thanks for posting great shots of some very interesting Mack Firetrucks, shows the great diversity of types of Firetrucks Mack could build. Maybe someday they will wake up and smell the coffee that there is still a market for the types of Firetrucks  they can build.

Amen to both thoughts.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

14 hours ago, joes mack said:

this engine now belongs to the Yocum creek vol Fire department. in Harlan county Ky it is now Engine 4

I couldn't recall the name of the FD, but I know the guy who made it happen.  Howard is a class act!

This will be my last post for a week or so while I gather more material in Florida.

Rescue 405, Watauga County Rescue Squad, Boone, NC

1986 Mack MC/Rescue Systems, Inc.

R405WataugaCoNC.jpg

Edited by GA_Dave

Dave:

Good luck and have a great trip. As I sit here looking out on our predicted 1' to 2' of snow I wish that I was down in Lee County, FL today. There probably aren't too many Mack fire apparatus

still in service in Florida. Lots of relatively new Sutphens in the Lee and Collier areas.

bulldogboy

Edited by bulldogboy
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:07 AM, GA_Dave said:

I couldn't recall the name of the FD, but I know the guy who made it happen.  Howard is a class act!

Howard is a great guy. him and Don has helped us out a lot

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back Dave.

Ditto. Not being able to see the new pictures you post is like having to start the day without coffee. I can do it, but why would I want to?

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!