Blixxton Installed

GOOG

Where did you set the switch at 10 or 30%?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Took seconds to install. Put it in the 30% mode. Took off for North Jersey Friday morning. I was not impressed. Actually I was disappointed. It does pull better, but I was expecting more. Maybe my expectations were not reasonable, I took the same size loader up on Thursday (621C Case) that I took on Friday, so the comparison was fair. It pulled the few hills on 287 a little better. It does spool up through the gears a little quicker, but it doesn't feel like 120 additional HP. Truck didn't smoke a bit, and still doesn't. Boost is still exactly the same (30 lbs.) pyro still the same, (climbs up to 850-900 and stays put) water temp unchanged. All that being said, it isn't doing anything detrimental to anything, and it does run better, I guess it's a good thing. I think it's fair to give it more of a chance than one little 200 mile round trip for a test. I wondered if I had it set wrong. Paperwork said put switch toward wires for 30%. That's where it is. - Tom

Took seconds to install. Put it in the 30% mode. Took off for North Jersey Friday morning. I was not impressed. Actually I was disappointed. It does pull better, but I was expecting more. Maybe my expectations were not reasonable, I took the same size loader up on Thursday (621C Case) that I took on Friday, so the comparison was fair. It pulled the few hills on 287 a little better. It does spool up through the gears a little quicker, but it doesn't feel like 120 additional HP. Truck didn't smoke a bit, and still doesn't. Boost is still exactly the same (30 lbs.) pyro still the same, (climbs up to 850-900 and stays put) water temp unchanged. All that being said, it isn't doing anything detrimental to anything, and it does run better, I guess it's a good thing. I think it's fair to give it more of a chance than one little 200 mile round trip for a test. I wondered if I had it set wrong. Paperwork said put switch toward wires for 30%. That's where it is. - Tom

Try the switch in the 10% position, I heard there is some issues withe the "correct" switch positions. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

what brand or where you bought it? I had 3 from Illinois dyno center and it was pure Junk. I had to return 2 because they were faulty (any position didnt make a change) and the third one was working for ab out a month and finally roasted the truck module! they dont stand behind what they tell you and dont even respond to the phone.