October 23, 1983

1958 F.W.D.

Thanks for sharing. That seems like so long ago now. I was only 16 then...the same age as my youngest daughter. God bless them all.

Luckily our government is so much better about security now for all of our installations on foreign soil. I'm sure Hillary will lay awake many more hours worrying about the safety of our citizens. She sure did look worried yesterday...what a liar and a turd. God help all of us if that abomination gets into office.. :thumbsdown:

Thanks for sharing. That seems like so long ago now. I was only 16 then...the same age as my youngest daughter. God bless them all.

Luckily our government is so much better about security now for all of our installations on foreign soil. I'm sure Hillary will lay awake many more hours worrying about the safety of our citizens. She sure did look worried yesterday...what a liar and a turd. God help all of us if that abomination gets into office.. :thumbsdown:

A Sad day, and sadder that we had the opportunity to "nip the terrorist problem in the bud" and let it slide.

As for Hillary the question was asked about her actions on the security of the embassy in Benghazi. . . Her answer was "i wrote a whole chapter on it in my book, read it." !!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A Sad day, and sadder that we had the opportunity to "nip the terrorist problem in the bud" and let it slide.

As for Hillary the question was asked about her actions on the security of the embassy in Benghazi. . . Her answer was "i wrote a whole chapter on it in my book, read it." !!!

I dont use this word often. Using it now.......CUNT

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS