US Diesel Truckin National Raceway Park NJ

JTFormula

Last year I made excuses about the rain and the $30 fee but this year I am determined to go. Also the General is on schedule to make its first truck show appearance there. Who's going and what are you bringing, if anything?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the great pics.

Just a thought, I had a brigadier that the brakes would lock up on . I had to put on a new treadle valve and things worked great after.

Maybe its the truck, not you.

Its just a thought , don't replace the treadle valve unless your sure. They can be nasty to switch out. Peddle pin and plunger may just need cleaned and lubed

• Like 1

Keith 

It was a good show but they should really call it the Peterbilt nationals because 65% of the trucks there were Petes. Another 20% Kenworths and the next big amount were Macks. Beyond that, not a lot of everything else.

Murf - E-town is always a bad cell zone. It work be a great place for a tower.

85snowdog - it's without a doubt me on the brakes because under no stress braking I have no problems.

Honestly this is the 4th time I drove the truck in 3 years of ownership so it's really just inexperience. It's amazing that I can drive it at all with no one teaching me. Just advice from you guys and a few YouTube videos. I know a couple drivers who offered to teach me so I just have to take them up on the offer. Most of all, just get out there and drive it.

• Like 1