Brockway Truck Show

oldspwr

i think alot of guys liked that. she is a trip, loves that old music and all she thinks about is brockways. wish we could have talked longer, being this was the first show i was a kid in the candy shop.

thanks gg2

• Like 1

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Bob

That is why I have stayed at the Econolodge Motel as the parade comes right by the front door.. Actually I have found that the parade is the best time to get pictures of individual trucks as when they are parked on Main St the spectator crowd is so large you always have people in your pictures.. This parade video was taken at the start as the trucks were leaving the Musuem, All of these stills were taken by George Murphey near the end as they approached downtown.

http://www.brockwaytrucks.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4892 Then go to his flicker link posted in the topic.

If you ever get a chance to come East, The Brockway weekend in August at Cortland is definately one to consider between Macungie in June and Gerharts in October.

• Like 1

Brocky