Not the right folks

david wild

This was in the opinion pages of Forbes.

The obscenely easy way people are ripping off taxpayers for $79,000 a year in benefits

Written by Michele Hickford, on April 28, 2015
obamamoney-300x180.jpg

Although our economy is supposed to be improving, and “unemployment” is going down, in almost one fourth of American families, no one in the household is working. Data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that for 2014, in 23.9 percent of American families, NO ONE had a job.

CNN News says, the BLS also calculates these data for single-parent families. In 45.6 percent of families maintained by women with no spouse present, no family member is employed.

But really, it’s no surprise when you see how incredibly easy it is to cash in on up to $69,000 in benefits, paid for by working-class schlubs like you and me.

Follow these proven steps provided by Americans for Immigrant Amnesty News:

1. If you’re a man, don’t get married
2. Have a couple kids
3. Use your mom’s address for your mail
4. Buy a house
5. Rent your house to your girlfriend and your two kids
6. Section 8 will pay $1400 a month for the rent on the 3 bedroom home
7. Have your girlfriend sign up for Obamacare
8. Your girlfriend gets to go to college free as a single mother
9. She also gets $450 a month for food stamps plus an additional $200 a month for each child $1060 a month total
10. She gets a free cell phone and one for each child
11. She also gets a cash grant to help pay for heating costs
12. Move into your house with her, but keep your mom’s address for your mail
13. Each of you can claim one child on your taxes so now you both get to claim head of household credit ($3295)

14) For the children the Federal Government will provide cable and internet service for the educational benefits the children receive from it's use
15. Have your girlfriend get a permanent disability for “marked difficulties maintaining concentration” or having a “back pain.” She will collect a minimum of $1800 a month disability

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

And isn't wonderful that the liberals blame the conservatives for all our problems, they need to look in a mirror, there is the problem, as a white male married to a woman you know what I get, to pay more for those that do nothing. I should divorce my wife, put on skirt and sell my story of crap to some TV network, then I could have it all.

• Like 1

What I should do is:

SELL the company to my wife
Have the name changed

Doors will open for women owned business, even though the employe(me) is still doing all the work

she just has to sign the paperwork

Small business opportunities is a joke-under $5million

women and minority owned get work just because-with no regard for the work history

I;m paying just about 10k now for insurance(health) and all the other insurance to run a truck

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I dropped my insurance a couple years ago when the premiums jumped in order to subsidize those too lazy to work or unwilling to make room in their budget to pay for their own damn insurance. I work hard for what I have, and I refuse to pay more so that people who don't work nearly as hard as me can have a better quality of life than me...ON MY DIME! Screw that. If they want insurance, they can pay for it themselves.

Once I dropped my "grandfathered" policy, it was pretty much a done deal. I cannot in good conscience buy a policy anymore because I find some of the "mandatory" coverages morally repugnant and fiscally irresponsible. Until the UNaffordable care act is repealed, I will remain uninsured.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

got notified last month i will be loosing my coverage at the end of the year, i guess i am not paying enough to not see a doctor! I dont even fill my deductable, and now i need a higher priced policy to not see a doctor!!!!!! I think it might be time to say screw it and just use my VET, he still makes house calls and his x-rays are damn sure cheaper!

• Like 1