Ford Torino King Cobra "aero" car priced at $460,000

kscarbel2

Consoidering the rarity that's cheap, when you have Corvettes, Cobras, Camaros,Chevelles,Mopars and other rare but not as rare ones going from mid $800,000 to $3.5 million, make that almost affordable. IMO it's a waste if you keep it to your self or not use it once in a while.

Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's the way I feel,why have it to keep stored up in your garage and every once in awhile bring your friends over and say look what I have.You can be damm sure of it if I own it it will be out and about.Took the 79 r model out to Sam's Club and did some food shopping for the wife.

That's the way I feel,why have it to keep stored up in your garage and every once in awhile bring your friends over and say look what I have.You can be damm sure of it if I own it it will be out and about.Took the 79 r model out to Sam's Club and did some food shopping for the wife.

Took my Stock 1941 Chevy Cabriolet on a 6800 mile trip from L.I. to Chicago to Rte 66 to Cali and back. Came home most of the way on 40. We also took my 1951 Victoria flattie powered 50's custom to Fords 100th anniversery in Dearborn. We had two vacations of a life time! Thats what they were built to do run the roads. We aksed an other couple to take their 1941 Olds on Rte 66. . . We got the "what if this happens blues" If it gets chipped...touch it up, smacked up...redo it, breaks down...fix it no matter what happens it is still woth it.

I have a friend who has the Macy's Easter Parade Nash Metropolitan. In is kept on a climated controlled "garage" they sit in it and watch movies in a drive in themed set up. Never use it! What a waste.

This was for the Hemmings article only time in 5 years it was out side..

post-3242-0-61033000-1434660356.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Took my Stock 1941 Chevy Cabriolet on a 6800 mile trip from L.I. to Chicago to Rte 66 to Cali and back. Came home most of the way on 40. We also took my 1951 Victoria flattie powered 50's custom to Fords 100th anniversery in Dearborn. We had two vacations of a life time! Thats what they were built to do run the roads. We aksed an other couple to take their 1941 Olds on Rte 66. . . We got the "what if this happens blues" If it gets chipped...touch it up, smacked up...redo it, breaks down...fix it no matter what happens it is still woth it.

I have a friend who has the Macy's Easter Parade Nash Metropolitan. In is kept on a climated controlled "garage" they sit in it and watch movies in a drive in themed set up. Never use it! What a waste.

This was for the Hemmings article only time in 5 years it was out side..

attachicon.gif1960 macy's nash.jpg

who the hell's driving?..they should let Bugs drive!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

who the hell's driving?..they should let Bugs drive!

The Easter Bunny drives the Easter car, all the others are out of it sitting there like dummies :) .

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE