Bird House Trailer

farmer52

Ken forget about the 410, go to the 12ga. its cheaper to shoot! some well placed sticks of dupont will do a awsome job of removing various varmints as well as their habitat, caution use ear protection when using dupont!

Oh dont stand to close either! if using dupont!!!!

There's all kinds of cross members and supports running every which way up in there. I've replaced a 5th. wheel plate and kingpin on a log trailer and a chip trailer before- not a fun job.The aluminum trailer I pull now has even more, we had to pull the board up to get to the wires one time when I had light problems. It's got drain holes in the corners but the whole front over the 5th. wheel plate had about 2 inches of mud and water in it from dust and dirt getting in. The light plug was completely under water. After a good rain the trailer will drip water for a couple of days. I thought about pulling the board up again and trying to hose it out, so it wouldn't fill up with water and freeze and break something, but I never did.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.