How To Undress A Woman With An Excavator!

Barry

Any fool can take a girls clothes off. Say, thats really a nice looking excavator. I wonder if that operator could load a truck every 3 minutes without busting the sideboards off.

well,I dunno Bollweevil, :unsure: but i'd guess that he probably could :D

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

As a retired heavy equitment operater that was good, but check this out, oops i can,t get the file to switch over but i have pictures of a guy taking a rubber tired hoe up over the back of loaded coal cars and sitting on top unloading them

I've seen that video and it is quite good; Wouldn't want my employees working like that with my equipment, but the gent operating was as I say "good".

I know several people that work at Cats' "Proving Grounds" outside of Peoria. It is something to watch these folks, (both guys and gals) test their talents with equipment. There is one gent that can use a huge excavator and pick up three 1/2 inch ball bearings, from three different locations, that are just sitting on loose soil with the bucket. When the bearings are dumped into a five gallon bucket by the operator, there is not a half pound of dirt with them! I have seen this trick several times with my own eyes and it is hard to believe.

Another one I really enjoy is watching these guys, (and gals) pick up bowling balls with a skid steer one at a time. I've seen one guy get nine in a bucket without spillage. Remember, this is done one ball at a time!

As they say, "No substitute for time in the saddle".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

As a retired heavy equitment operater that was good, but check this out, oops i can,t get the file to switch over but i have pictures of a guy taking a rubber tired hoe up over the back of loaded coal cars and sitting on top unloading them

Search "why women live longer than men" and you can find the guy getting on top of the train car. Notice the rollers on the machine for riding on the car.

even if I was on the machine?! I've never operated heavy equipment,but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

sorry babe but HELL YES even if it was u!!! any body bringin that big of a bucket near me would freak me out! and im soooooo proud u stayed at a hoilday inn once!!!!! yay :lol:

I don't care what anyone says, that is one DAMN GOOD operator. Used to work with an older fella once who was a gun excavator operator. His favourite trick on construction sites was to freak out the new blokes down the pipe trenches tamping in pipes by tapping them on the shoulder with the trenching bucket. Was a scream to see the reactions.

sorry babe but HELL YES even if it was u!!! any body bringin that big of a bucket near me would freak me out! and im soooooo proud u stayed at a hoilday inn once!!!!! yay :lol:

:(

I was gonna bring you a big bucket of home-grown tomaters-but not now! ...and it was Holiday Inn EXPRESS-that makes you smart...says so on TV.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

:SMOKIE-LFT:

That guy was really good! Probably the most stressful job he ever did. Reminds me of those high steel crane operators.

A guy I worked with was running his backhoe cutting a 6 foot deep trench about 2 feet wide,and got to an old refrigerator box in his way. He never even slowed down;spiked it with one tooth of the bucket,tossed it about 25 feet out to the street and went on with his work. He also always tamped the dirt around the standpipes with the machine. That was when I was just a kid though,he's probably long since retired now. I was sure impressed by his skill.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>