New guy here

Dkitchen

New guy checking in. Educated as a heavy truck mechanic but work in heavy construction. I've always had a truck around the place and for the last eight years it's been an RD 688S I found with 134000 original miles. All Mack with a 350 that pulls like 400 and a ten speed with deep under. Made a dump out of it and pull a tilt top moving equipment on the weekends. Awesome truck. I've learned lots lurking around here but now I need help with some interior parts. Mice got after it this winter and ruined the cardboard interior panels. I'm looking some help with a new headliner and insulation as well as back can panel. It has the grey interior. Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

hang on to your wallet! there not cheap, can you just replace the cardboard and re glue the faberic? or did the chewing buggers eat that too?

BTW Welcome! your dump sounds like what i have run in the past for dump trucks, good solid rigs! and love a good running 350!