Truck Show - St. Ignace, Michigan

Hi; First of all, I went to the wrong house for this entry. Now that I am in the right place, I can just blame the mixup on senility, so I will cary on.......

I have just returned from a truck show in Upper Michigan, (UP) I had only heard about it last year after the show was over. I have chased this info down and I found that it is little known nationally and internationally. I made a point of being there to check it out this year. I certainly was not disappointed. It was the most relaxing atmosphere that I have seen at any show that I had attended. It was all outside in the open air, and FREE to attend, and that means parking too. It was a great show as far as I am concerned. I have documented, and created a page on my web site dedicated to this show. If you are interested, click on this page address and go direct. It was a fun trip, and if ever you get the chance, make it a point to ATTEND, and yes, there are Macks displayed. We just can't live without them.

--- http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Truck-Show.htm ---

Take care; drive safe, --- Diesel Gypsy.

The Diesel Gypsy ---When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.

--- http://www.thedieselgypsy.com ---

Hi; First of all, I went to the wrong house for this entry. Now that I am in the right place, I can just blame the mixup on senility, so I will cary on.......

I have just returned from a truck show in Upper Michigan, (UP) I had only heard about it last year after the show was over. I have chased this info down and I found that it is little known nationally and internationally. I made a point of being there to check it out this year. I certainly was not disappointed. It was the most relaxing atmosphere that I have seen at any show that I had attended. It was all outside in the open air, and FREE to attend, and that means parking too. It was a great show as far as I am concerned. I have documented, and created a page on my web site dedicated to this show. If you are interested, click on this page address and go direct. It was a fun trip, and if ever you get the chance, make it a point to ATTEND, and yes, there are Macks displayed. We just can't live without them.

---  http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Truck-Show.htm  ---

Take care; drive safe, --- Diesel Gypsy.

great website you have mr. bill weatherstone. :SMOKIE-LFT:

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"