Not mine just passing along

IH Farms 2

Wonder what ever happened to those Johnston grain farms MHs I used to see running around our neck of the woods years ago.

I've owned 2 of them and sold one to Fullfuel01 and the other to Thunderdog. A third one is up by Whitewater WI belongs to a farmer who got It prettied up and runs it. Don't know what ever become of the other 2. There were a total of 5.

I've owned 2 of them and sold one to Fullfuel01 and the other to Thunderdog. A third one is up by Whitewater WI belongs to a farmer who got It prettied up and runs it. Don't know what ever become of the other 2. There were a total of 5.

While we are on the subject,what ever happened to the Freedom MH that Don Mattson from Malta had. I know Drake Farms got it when they bought Mattson out,but lost track of it after that. Drake also had one of the first CL's I remember seeing .

While we are on the subject,what ever happened to the Freedom MH that Don Mattson from Malta had. I know Drake Farms got it when they bought Mattson out,but lost track of it after that. Drake also had one of the first CL's I remember seeing .

I don't know of the trucks you are talking about, but if it's the same Drake I see at the ethanol plant in Rochelle, they don't run Macks anymore.

could be,I'm sure if you ever saw them once,you would have remembered Mattson's fleet,4 or 5 very tired old White Freightliner COE's and one old '74 R686 with equally tired old pots. About a year before he sold out,the MH Freedom showed up,it musta been 8 to 10 yrs old at the time,but it was definately the star of his fleet. Used to see them in Joslin at least twice a week.