fault codes and loss of power

ok I am lost, upgrade from a 1979 rd to a 94 ch613. I have had the ch parked for about 3 weeks in 30-35 below wind chill. she started right up after it was plugged in for a couple of hrs. after about three hrs of running I had a loss of power and the electrical malfunction light came on. cleaned the filters out and my power slowly came back but the light hasnt gone off. I ran the codes on the dash and it came up a 6-3. looked up what that was and all it says is j1708/j1587 link. I have no idea what this is lol any help would be great thanks alot

does anyone know where the ecm is located or if i have one. there are only two wires coming off the injection pump into the harness, i assume they go to the electronic pedal, there isnt a ecm on either firewall. i still am getting a 6-2 and 6-3 code on the dash also my cruise isnt working now, frustrated

ok talked with a mechanic that has several of the same trucks. he said to check the turbo clamp, i did, had a worn exhaust pipe and the clamp was loose leaking exhaust, no oil leaks from the turbo. when the parts house open tomorrow this is what i will try. he told me that this issue will throw the same codes and cause loss of power. crossing my fingers thanks for the help i will update tomorrow.