Mack camelback spring broken main leaf

Fran3682821

I had my mack granite 2007 dump truck now for 4 years and never broke a rear spring until now. The main leaf second from bottom and the 2 above broke. I never took one apart yet. Was wondering besides the new sping 10 leaf camel back what else should I order. Such as rubber bushing or pins that should be changed with a new spring. u bolts look fine but because the main leaf is broken the front tandem axle seems to have moved ahead slightly about an inch. When I was looking at the rubber stopper block above the spring it seemed off center a little. Could this be a big problem or I can put it back in place when installing the new spring.

Thanks for the advice.Yeah I just ordered one spring. Will most likely order another one. The spring that broke was on the passenger side since I had the truck it always had a slight lean that way. None of the dealers around here in Quebec Canada keep any springs on hand. This spring had to be shipped from Chicago. Took 4 days delivery. Good thing I have a spare truck. These springs can't break too often for none of the dealers to keep them in stock.