Major gas contracts for HHA (keep V-8 Value-Liners on the go)

kscarbel2

Diesel News Australia / June 12, 2014

Heavy Haulage Australia has announced two major contracts with two major gas industry companies for heavy haulage work around Queensland and around the country. The deals, with Titan Energy Services and Santos QLD Upstream Developments come at a time when the LNG and CSG markets remain buoyant. HHA reckon the two contracts add $30 million per annum to the company’s revenue.

The contracts for these works commence mid-2014 and are both three year initial term plus an additional year as an option. The contracts relate to heavy haul and over dimensional cargo movements supplying CSG infrastructure in Western and Central Queensland as well as modular camp and coal seam gas drill rig movements throughout Australia.

“HHA has been quite purposeful in how it has positioned itself within the renewable energy marketplace,” said Jon Kelly, Heavy Haulage Australia‘s Managing Director.”This foresight has enabled HHA to flourish in a depressed transport landscape.

“I am very proud to be associated with both of these Blue Chip Corporates. The Titan award will provide HHA its first opportunity since 2012 to evidence its market leading service, meticulous planning (including engineering when applicable) and safety practices to the Oil and Gas Drilling Industry.

“I am looking forward to forming a strong partnership with Titan and its subsidiaries with a view of a mutually beneficial relationship for not on the initial contracted term but for many terms post. The Santos award evidences HHA’s market leading service offering to the EPC’s connected with the CSG projects throughout Queensland.”

http://www.dieselnews.com.au/major-gas-contracts-for-hha/

post-16320-0-09065700-1402624350_thumb.j

• Like 2

I have only taken the big Aussie to one show in Plymouth CA. It was a joy to drive. A friend of mine, Dane Petersen took the MH and a couple trucks to the national ATHS for me. He would not .............in fact refuses to drive a right hand steer rig........so the big Aussie had to stay home.

How big a pain in the anus is it to import an australian truck?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"