Know this muscian?

41chevy

I was going to say Elton John. If that is the CDB then that is a real shocker. I've never seen Charlie Daniels tho I've lived not far from him. My brother was pin stripping and lettering his trucks and buses back in the 70's when he came out with the Fire On the Mountain album. I only saw pictures of the finished trucks and buses that were done. Brother also pinstriped a boat of Tanya Tucker.

mike

• Like 1

DAMN!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hard to imagine Charlie Daniels WITHOUT the cowboy hat and beard!................................Mark

Yeah, he always looked like this in all the pictures i've ever seen. I took this when he was posing by his B model right after a concert in Goodlettsville, Tn. in 1963.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.