some friend

whitegold

so,,, one of my "friends" has failed to tell me he has an old b model sittin the fence row out back, so I went to look at it after pumpin milk, it is beautiful, only a lil rust on the bottom back of the cab, but it says b61 on the hood, but he swears it a b41. anyway to tell for sure? might have a lil tinker toy now haha.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....

There was a B-41 model. See if the VIN plate is still on the cab or try to check for the VIN number on the right frame rail behind the right front tire.

Oh yeah, pictures please.

220 B-41 trucks made between 1953-54.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

ill have to get pictures on Tuesday, and look for a vin. its a lil single axle, has a gas motor, but he bought an identicle one at the same time that was all rusted out, but it had a diesel, so he pulled the motor and trans outta it and scrapped it, but he wanted to restore this one and never had motivation he says... I might happen to help him in that area.

also, updates on the superliner, frame was welded multiple times and kept crackin so I took it to get new rails in from the cab back, theyre also stretchin it about 20", next is the 18sp I been wantin and same guy that has the b model has a lil sleeper he pulled off an old autocar.... thinkin about putting it on the back of the super. unless everyone thinks thatld be dumb. thanks.

THE MILKMAN DID IT.....