MH at Woodstown NJ

Ernie,you were about 5 miles from where I grew up and lived most of my life! S-J is a class operation,i went to school with the owners family. Sam Jones started the business with a used F-Model.......................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 4 weeks later...

OK I got pic's of the Mack CO's thay are the Fiberglass cab MH ? I got them on my email as well as some pic's of my power glider progress I gust put the rears in on Monday and got the drums and wheels on so now I have to put the trans in and fire her up!!! I gotta wait for JR to post em on here! I know I know we all can put trucks together...... But trans pic's and post?????????????? fagetaboutit!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

If you are talking about S&J from Jersey (silver and orange) They havn't gone all Pete as far as I can see. They have a bunch of new pinnacle axle backs. They show them on their web site. I see them on I95

Ct from time to time.

Out of respect and without his ok I will not post what they had to say about the Macks, maybe it was the older ones? I don't know

BULLHUSK

PS buy the way they are running older Cat 475 Acert's and love them????? SO go figure!