Where the money went

maint1

Went to Md. To move some vehicles for the Fed Govt on Friday to Sacremento Ca area. They said how many can you haul, I said three, they said just take two, I loaded and chained down and took off, they called me twenty miles out and said to bring one back and unload, they ordered 4 trucks Amd they had to use them. Went to Ca. With one van. What a waste. Now in Klamath Falls Ore. Things seem a little more sensible here.

aint it amazing how we have to borrow money from others to run this mess we call a country. But we cant use the brain power of private business to do work in a manor that would allow us to be efficient. HOW IN THE HELL CAN THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT?

aint it amazing how we have to borrow money from others to run this mess we call a country. But we cant use the brain power of private business to do work in a manor that would allow us to be efficient. HOW IN THE HELL CAN THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT?

boy you said it,,,,borrowing billians from china,,,geeesus how embarrasing is that???? towns and counties are all broke,,,highway dept is broke,,,incredible,,,,thier still patting themselves on the back,,for running this place into the toilet...bob