" Mack Titan Unveiled! " - Video And Photos!

Production starts very soon. The first trucks rolling off the line are for Mack.

3P, make sure one of those first Titans head up our way Sept 13 for the Truck Show!! :D

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mack1: hello guys for those how thid the factorie tour at the macungie show the right section was off limit in the factory when you lookt good ther was standing a titan in the back whit the hood open insiders told us that they where building a few titans now for some custumers to try them .the show titan was on its way to las vegas at the macungie show they told me that at headquaters and they will start soon to build the first 100 titans for the order intake.they were also making 1 line ready to produce the titan and another truck from the dublin factory rumors are it wil be the ch.we will see order intake was really good greetings rene :bulldog3::twothumbsup:

• 2 months later...

We ordered 2 Titans several months ago but nobody at Mack could tell what they would cost. Well finally on Monday we got pricing info. I was shocked at how cheap our dealer price was. I'm not in sales so I dont know how much we will mark them up but I was figuring our cost would be around $150,000. Our actual cost was way cheaper than that. There was also a small option check list too, mostly trans and rear axle options.

• 3 months later...
We ordered 2 Titans several months ago but nobody at Mack could tell what they would cost. Well finally on Monday we got pricing info. I was shocked at how cheap our dealer price was. I'm not in sales so I dont know how much we will mark them up but I was figuring our cost would be around $150,000. Our actual cost was way cheaper than that. There was also a small option check list too, mostly trans and rear axle options.

Our local dealer has two in, had them about a month now. They have one out as a demo. They are both 605 h.p. float tractors. Salesman said they need to talk to Mack reps about price as they are pretty high here. These tractors are plain, nothing but a fifth wheel on the frame and they are $160,000.00! They are Rawhides, but no headache racks or lift axles, just wet lines.

• 2 months later...

This truck (TITAN) is very impressive. Feel free to refer to the TD portion of TD-713 as "Top Dog"..lol

If you get the chance to drive one, you'll like the way it feels... like it's trying to jump out of it's own skin!

Mack is still making some minor refinements, but overall it's an AWESOME truck. Great ride, tons of power, and a nice looking package... and made right here in the US!

We sure hope you like our new product!

:mack1:

:huh:

This truck (TITAN) is very impressive. Feel free to refer to the TD portion of TD-713 as "Top Dog"..lol

If you get the chance to drive one, you'll like the way it feels... like it's trying to jump out of it's own skin!

Mack is still making some minor refinements, but overall it's an AWESOME truck. Great ride, tons of power, and a nice looking package... and made right here in the US!

We sure hope you like our new product!

:mack1:

:huh::huh::unsure::blink:

Hello, I really think you should tell us a little more about yourself before you talk about your new product.

MACK 3P will lock your post if you are not a employee.

Introduction forum is on the front page

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

• 1 month later...
Can't wait to see one in person!

the company that i work for bought the very first titan off the north american assembly line and it is currantly being converted into a winch truck to work out in the gas field ours is midnight black with burgandy pealized flakes in the paint we wanted the program truck but mack would not sell it to us

• 3 weeks later...
any idea on what drivetrain components will be available? I assume the mp10 is priority motor was wondering about trans/rearend and supesion choices.

hotdog,

You fellas over there get the best engine, the Mack MP10 - the best engine!! We get Cummins engines only in our Titan!

Joe

• 1 month later...
hotdog,

You fellas over there get the best engine, the Mack MP10 - the best engine!! We get Cummins engines only in our Titan!

Joe

Thread's kinda dead, but I would love a Titan with a Cummins, especially if I could get an orange one. It would match my LT quite nicely.

i have to agree with that, titan is so mack of a name. nisesan should have the tiny name. :D

i havr

Is the perfect name for that kind of truck because it is a true TITAN for the MACK TRUCKS. Nissan should change their pick-up name to TINY after this BIG DOG MACK gets to the road!!!!

MACK TITAN

MACK SUPER LINER

MACK R Series

MACK # 1.

Thread's kinda dead, but I would love a Titan with a Cummins, especially if I could get an orange one. It would match my LT quite nicely.

Orange52Mack,

I'd like to see your LTL - have you any photos or a garage for it here??? As for the Titan with a Cummins, I'm gonna keep me fingers crossed for yas in the hope that Mack America will fit a Cummins engine into your Titan!

Joe

Orange52Mack,

I'd like to see your LTL - have you any photos or a garage for it here??? As for the Titan with a Cummins, I'm gonna keep me fingers crossed for yas in the hope that Mack America will fit a Cummins engine into your Titan!

Joe

The only digital photo I have is posted in "My Garage" Not a very good picture though. Hopefully I can get some more this summer.

I'm a long way off from a Titan purchase, but hey I can dream right? :)

The only digital photo I have is posted in "My Garage" Not a very good picture though. Hopefully I can get some more this summer.

I'm a long way off from a Titan purchase, but hey I can dream right? :)

Orange52Mack,

Photo there is clear enough for me - of course ya can!

Joe

one more :mack1: to dream of

If they still had the smokin' V8 and air start under the bonnet of our Titan, mopar, I'd be in heaven! I remember driving past a 610 horsepower V8 Titan one afternoon after I had finished work and that sound went through the floor of me old man's ute (pick-up truck to you fellows) and up through me feet - man, I felt good for ages afterwards!

Joe

PS: You can dream - I would love to see Australia's Titan in the New Breed!

one thing i hate is the epa regulations, no new

v8 :mack1: and post 2007 DPF,

diesel partiliate filters

If they still had the smokin' V8 and air start under the bonnet of our Titan, mopar, I'd be in heaven! I remember driving past a 610 horsepower V8 Titan one afternoon after I had finished work and that sound went through the floor of me old man's ute (pick-up truck to you fellows) and up through me feet - man, I felt good for ages afterwards!

Joe

PS: You can dream - I would love to see Australia's Titan in the New Breed!

Edited by mopar