empty trailer needs stuff...

RowdyRebel

Getting married in a couple months down in Texas, and will be pulling the 4-horse gooseneck behind the F250 down there. She's still got a colt, a few fence panels, water troughs, a hay dolly, etc. down there that I'll be hauling back after the wedding, but for the trip down so far it is empty. If you've got anything that needs moving from up thissaway on down yonder, let me know. I never realized how EXPENSIVE these weddings are...even for a CHEAP one! Of course it doesn't help that she wants it in Texas (10 hours away) and Texas with marriage licenses is like Illinois with pistols in that you've got to wait 72 hours (3 extra nights) and then get the marriage license back to the state after the ceremony (another extra night since they ain't there on Sunday). Anyway, the F250 is a thirsty beast, so if I can help you move anything that'll fit in the trailer and you can help me get to my own wedding, let me know.

post-1673-0-05169600-1393692322_thumb.jp

post-1673-0-06010400-1393692385_thumb.jp

post-1673-0-10199600-1393692447_thumb.jp

post-1673-0-21973500-1393692525_thumb.jp

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I don't need donations...just gotta watch my wording since I don't have MC authority...can't charge for moving somebody else's freight, but there ain't no laws against "doing a favor for a friend" or "receiving a wedding gift". I just figured I'd throw it out there just in case.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

...8 miles if I WASN'T pulling that trailer. I'm only expecting 4 to 5 per gallon with that thing behind me. Part of me thinks it'd be better to put a gooseneck ball and electric trailer brake controls on the Mack and take it...prolly get 6 to 7 easy both ways since it wouldn't know it was back there.

• Like 1