hey mister u model

Funny story about that tractor. I was moving trailers around, I was 15 or 16. I went to go out of the yard up to another lot and stalled it, it had a five speed. I caught it with the clutch and then black smoke was billowing from the air cleaner. WTH! I pulled the fuel shut off and after a minute I started it up. I told one of the mechanics what happened, he said I had the engine running backwards!

• Like 1

Funny story about that tractor. I was moving trailers around, I was 15 or 16. I went to go out of the yard up to another lot and stalled it, it had a five speed. I caught it with the clutch and then black smoke was billowing from the air cleaner. WTH! I pulled the fuel shut off and after a minute I started it up. I told one of the mechanics what happened, he said I had the engine running backwards!

No way! Wow awesome story! I'll remember that. You wouldnt happen to know of any U-600 emblems would you?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg