superliner hoods

Hello!

I heard those hoods are much different. I believe the width of the hinges is different to start with - as the frames are much different at the front. I bet there are more differences, too!

Have a nice day

Paweł

Anybody got a dual breather Superliner 2 hood? I'm still pondering dual stainless breathers on mine but I don't want to cut my hood.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

well, i have a series 2 truck that i need a hood for so i can get her repainted in the next couple weeks. i keep coming up short on leads but a good friend of mine has a series 1 hood shell for cheap i just dont want to do a lot of re fitting. moneywise i hate to go this route but anyone have experience with the jones aftermarket hood? do they fit good?

I was also looking at the jones hoods and everyone I talked to that had them said that there was no issues with the fit. I think the II's go for around $1,800.00. They only offer the II.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Does anybody have a spare hood filler panel for a dual breather hood I can make a pattern off of? And for clarification I'm talking about the sheetmetal panel that fills the space between the hood cutout and the cowl.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"