Oil in exhaust on e7 350

Started in on restoration of my 91 R yesterday. Got charge air cooler and exhaust unhooked from turbo and found oil on both sides of turbo. Going to take manifold off today to see what it looks like. Have no water in oil and no oil in water. So I don't believe it is the head. Do you guys have any suggestions, thanks

Both sides meaning what, there are 4 inlet/ outlets, intake air, charge air, exhaust inlet, exhaust outlet.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

the turbo can still be tight and push oil like glenn said plugged air filter will cause this .if you don't know the history of this truck I'd reassemble with old parts for now change air filter clean turbo and manifold and run truck under load and reinspect also check draft tube for excessive blow by. (You could change turbo if you have a good one before test running, seal maybe too damaged on old turbo to reseal) I'd hate to see ya rebuild the heads only to find out you needed a in frame

No oil on air intake side and air filter seems to be clean. I just bought the truck so I have no idea of the history of it. Pulled pan and appears to have bearing rolled in as they are stamped but that's all I really know about it. I thought about going ahead and pulling head off and doing inframe. Already have charge air cooler and radiator out of the truck.

I'm sending the inter cooler off as it has few spot where fins are shoved in. Likely will need replaced. Where is my best bet to get an in frame kit and reman heads. Waiting for price from Mack but didn't know if there is better place or not. Also I read on here before that an e9 turbo will work on an e6. Will it also work for e7 or is it that even recommended. Not worried about getting more power out of it. But figured I would check into it if it doable while it's all tore apart