1968 F 785T Got her home last night

Go to solution Solved by 2stacksuperdog,

Mike

That's the wife doing all that fancy pictures and video recording (all on her Samsung galaxy III)

I have been dragging her to truck and tractor shows for awhile, and now the ATHS meetings, I think she is either starting to enjoy it or I am in some deep $hit!

Thomas, Your sure doing something right. If you can get a female to enjoy guy toys, then my hat is off to ya. Did you tell her that you would cut the sex off if she did not goto the shows? LOL

mike

Thomas, Your sure doing something right. If you can get a female to enjoy guy toys, then my hat is off to ya. Did you tell her that you would cut the sex off if she did not goto the shows? LOL

mike

More the case....if you cut the sex off, she WOULD go to shows! But then maybe you are not married very long.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I re-read your post.

The cylinder your talking about is only on the right hand side and in actuality is the safety prop.

It keeps the cab from going all the way over and also has a latch mechanism that keeps the cab from falling once it's in the service position.

These cabs will only tilt to the service position, they were not designed to tilt to the full 90 degree position.

Ron