MH Cabs Brochure

farmer52

Thanks Jim! I have a hard copy of that brochure (buried in my junk library). The brochure shows the Level III interior which is what I want.

Farmer52... thanks very much for this info.

I took a good look at the details in the brochure, now, given the fact mine is a 93 and info is 85, could I interperet that I have a level 4???... for example some items that I have that are level 4 'only' are.. front headliner in velour, instrument panel w/velour riders insert, sleeper sides and rear panels in velour.... carpeted tunnel.

maybe the difference between.... trim, premium trim and premium velour is what differentiates the different levels. As there is no 'standard' velour are we to presume any velour is 'premium'? Not too woried whether I have 3 or 4 but it is an interesting debate, maybe there is a 3+..?

you are looking for the trim to upgrade your truck, would you also need wiring changes for lights?

obviously I need to send "that letter" to the Mack Museum to see what my build sheet says.

question for all....

the white decals in the cab door jam have faded away, I surmise these are the legal weight, axles, tires etc..... anyone had these reprinted? are they an item I can simply order through any Mack dealer by giving my vin??

BC Mack

post-10384-0-21358100-1382489342_thumb.j

you are looking for the trim to upgrade your truck, would you also need wiring changes for lights?

BC Mack

You bring up a good point. I plan to drop the headliner and take a look, also look in the sleeper area for speaker wiring, etc. The parts book shows the wiring harnesses but that does not mean they are actually installed in the truck. I am guessing Mack made one wiring harness to accommodate all variations (which in my opinion is a smart move). I found "connectors" for other accessories (not installed on my truck).

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"