Mack 2 valve tip turbine

Joeyk3d

have seen many 237 and and 250's with worn valves bad from overexcessive jake brake use actually. I dunno what the different numbers meant in later years. have seen Mack drop the N and just put ET675 also. im with Mike, someone put a side mounted cooler off a 285 or 300+ on a 237 block.

isnt it the same block??wat info tells you that's wat it is?? This is all I'm trying to understand ?? Still confused??

they are all the same block 673-350, after a while they put oil squirters in to cool the pistons. this was done to the later 673 turbos and the 675's or 237's. after that it was mostly pump, timing and air flow. like any engine to build hp you need air, cool air. mack did that with the side mounted cooler and then the front mounted cooler. sounds like you have a mutt engine froma few different ones. if it runs good, keep your hands out of it and leave the pump alone, youll be better off. you go turnin the fuel up on a well used engine and youll have a pile of junk.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I'm still in a grey area?? And I do appreciate everyone's feedback and knowledge on this subject ... I thank you all!!! A lot of feedback and I'm trying to understand is all..the motor pulls good n strong... It is wat it is.. My question??? Where in the # ETZB675 gets translated that its a 237 and someone put a side mt cooler??im trying to understand that for head knowledge..

Check your manual, but the last time I messed with mine it was near the G and J keys, When I use it I don't get any decal noise out of the air intake but sometimes the fan turns on.

I think the fan turning on is unrelated to the H key though.

did I miss something here??