This lil' U holds a secret

Hungrey eyes, wait, caught my self there! That is nice. And its a U607 dont see to many of them.

I've seen this truck for years. Since I was a teen. Haven't seen it around for ever and I thought it was long gone but, behold it's back and better than ever! Love to see the preservation of these old Macks!

Hungrey eyes, wait, caught my self there! That is nice. And its a U607 dont see to many of them.

Knock it off! I just got that friggin' song out of my head from the last time you posted it!

sweet truck even tho im not a U fan. 300+ with a 10 speed. so would that make it a U607612T? newer cab and the bigger letters on the hood. still a nice ride. I have a soft spot for single axle dump trucks.

I believe it would be a U607612T. :)

• Like 1

Jim

Actually in Hollis. And yes it is Bristol's. It's where we fuel. It's our old shop. JR just got it in. It's for sale just like every thing else in that yard.

Yeah, they have one of everything at least.

Remember being over there a couple of times when Jimmie was working on his pallet load of refreshments. What a character! He always had something going on.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.