Another meeting of the minds .

mike69mackman

I appreciate the good words. It was good to meet up with you mike. i just wish i wasn't screwing with this damn crane at that time of night. Gave up around 2230 chaining on it. Somebody was lurking in the shadows and got tired of trying to keep tabs on them. Got up at 0 dark thirty and finished then got 20 questions from the security guard for the medical complex as to why are we there,how long are we going to be there blah blah blah. He was cool once i told him we are in the hotel.

We made it to Truck world it came none to soon. I am plum wore out from this machine.

Ed next time we get up there gonna grab a pic also. I keep forgetting to grab the phone.

What I was tinkering with lastnight. Mike you just missed all the fun when you pulled up. Had just gotten it on by luck and no cops called

post-8266-0-37716100-1377217939_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-75002400-1377218175_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Just gotta get him into a Mack and out of that ol RED oval thing.

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ah yes the red Mercedes lol. We got a guy doing that kent - mt holly thing dedicated right now so don't know when we'll get together for breakfast. This week was kind of a fluke for me. Last couple if months all I've been doing has been double alabamas every week. This week I did one Alabama then lowville New York than a Lynn Massachusetts . Nice change of pace.back to Alabama though tomorrow afternoon.

Ah yes the red Mercedes lol. We got a guy doing that kent - mt holly thing dedicated right now so don't know when we'll get together for breakfast. This week was kind of a fluke for me. Last couple if months all I've been doing has been double alabamas every week. This week I did one Alabama then lowville New York than a Lynn Massachusetts . Nice change of pace.back to Alabama though tomorrow afternoon.

Dont you go to Kraft in Lowville?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I appreciate the good words. It was good to meet up with you mike. i just wish i wasn't screwing with this damn crane at that time of night. Gave up around 2230 chaining on it. Somebody was lurking in the shadows and got tired of trying to keep tabs on them. Got up at 0 dark thirty and finished then got 20 questions from the security guard for the medical complex as to why are we there,how long are we going to be there blah blah blah. He was cool once i told him we are in the hotel.

We made it to Truck world it came none to soon. I am plum wore out from this machine.

Ed next time we get up there gonna grab a pic also. I keep forgetting to grab the phone.

What I was tinkering with lastnight. Mike you just missed all the fun when you pulled up. Had just gotten it on by luck and no cops called

I fueled up at Truck World today.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.