Youtube

other dog

Good job with the videos.

I can not see the mixer turning or hear the concrete & gravel rolling over in the drum..........

ok,I posted one from this summer when I dumped it after some rain.My camerawoman was a little tardy getting started though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

ok,I posted one from this summer when I dumped it after some rain.My camerawoman was a little tardy getting started though.

Hey I finally got to watch them. Very nice and keep up the good work. Do you have any more to post?

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Hey other ya got some good videos on there brother i could sit there on a rainy day & listen to you & larry (freighttrain) make those ole thermodyne B Models growl all day

oh & i subscribed to your videos (B422T Mack on youtube)

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Hey other ya got some good videos on there brother i could sit there on a rainy day & listen to you & larry (freighttrain) make those ole thermodyne B Models growl all day

oh & i subscribed to your videos (B422T Mack on youtube)

later yall

:mack1:

well thanks Mack,thank you very much indeed(David Gilmour). glad you liked them...i'd like to go to the store and get me a pack of them red Pall Malls,with no filter on 'em...

Hey I finally got to watch them. Very nice and keep up the good work. Do you have any more to post?
Thanks Joe,nothing new yet,but i'm still gonna try to do a better one with a real video camera soon,as in whenever Jeff and Teresa get back from Florida.

pall malls w/ no filter i can still see my great uncle smoking pall malls w/ no filter driving the ole R Model tandem tractor he drove & if wasnt driving he was operating a D6D LGP Winch Cat dozer everyday for 30 yrs w/ a NON FILTER Pall Mall in his mouth ;) . may UNCLE "strightback" rest in peace .

have a goodone David

:mack1: Wortham

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 2 weeks later...

Great videos.

I used a Sony handy cam to do mine and I made a little sheetmetal bracket that I bolted to coat hook on passenger side. It alleviates the shake.

Your truck sure does sound great. What for exhaust do you have on it? It really barks nice.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Great videos.

I used a Sony handy cam to do mine and I made a little sheetmetal bracket that I bolted to coat hook on passenger side. It alleviates the shake.

Your truck sure does sound great. What for exhaust do you have on it? It really barks nice.

Thanks Freightrain,when my muffler rusted out I couldn't find a 4" muffler for it anywhere,it was too rotten to repair,so I just got an adaptor and put a 5" straight stack on it instead of the muffler. I didn't think it would be much louder because the muffler was straight through,no baffles in it at all,but I was way off on that theory-it's way louder for some reason.