Macks Moving a house

Was'nt able to post the whole story,but there was an article in the local paper yesterday about a house moving job,there were about 5 Macks involved,but I was only able to save one picture on the computer. Nice to see a DM-600 out earning its keep,while the "modern" trucks are elsewhere!................................Mark

Old Macks don't die, they just keep working

• Like 2

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Mark, what's the name of your local paper?

Roanoke times, article was in there yesterday, I was'nt able to figure out how to search for past items,but there were a few more pictures...................computer retarded! LOL!.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

.............."those old DM's........You put in 'em in the lo-hole,and they'll move a damn house" .........Here's proof!! :MackLogo: Cool picture,Mark!!

Thanks Al! I thought it was a pretty cool picture myself! don't see many 30 year old Vulvas running around,thats for sure!................................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thanks Al! I thought it was a pretty cool picture myself! don't see many 30 year old Vulvas running around,thats for sure!................................Mark

& I Very well doubt you ever will . ;)

Nice Picture there Mark ! gotta like an ole DM. A DM Mack is like a Timex Watch : they take a beating & keep on ticking !! :twothumbsup:

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Joe & Mark : Im out of likes . Good to see a B model still working everyday . :twothumbsup: even though a Old dog does goota have help in the mud everyonce in awhile . ;)

I guarantee you wont see a 2013 Vulva working like that in 50 yrs , :thumbsdown: .

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

• 2 weeks later...