Pictures from Worchester Sand & Gravel Show

jackb61sx

Nice pictures ! thanks for posting them,i sure like this F-Model,very sharp paint,and my favorite "New England" style pinstripes!.........................................Mark

post-5836-0-86517000-1375143921_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pictures ! thanks for posting them,i sure like this F-Model,very sharp paint,and my favorite "New England" style pinstripes!.........................................Mark

That F was sweet, old dude that reminded me of my Grandfather owned it, he was cool and told everyone all about it.

• Like 1

I saw this truck a mile a way and knew who painted it, same guy that did my first welding truck, he must have done a million trucks over the past 60 or so years.

IMAG1345_zps6a2e23ea.jpg

I took this for my wife,Laura.

IMAG1346_zps3b5f731c.jpg

Yes the lettering is very familiar.

The guy that painted the B was originally from New Jersey, he is in his 90's now and still does it. He was doing the C.H. White petroleum trucks out of CT until they got there new batch of Freightliners a few years ago. I would not be a bit surprised if you saw some of Al's work down by you.