B Model cab rust

If you don't have a mig welder, get one. I bought a lower priced one from tractor supply and have been grinding the bad metal away on my B61 and welding in new metal patches. Its working good, and saves on body fill. Just have to set the welder on low so you don't burn through the metal. Tractor supply also has small sheets of metal that work perfect for this.

If you don't have a mig welder, get one. I bought a lower priced one from tractor supply and have been grinding the bad metal away on my B61 and welding in new metal patches. Its working good, and saves on body fill. Just have to set the welder on low so you don't burn through the metal. Tractor supply also has small sheets of metal that work perfect for this.

I agree,Richard. Bought a small Lincoln wire feed myself for the same purpose. :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA