B Model For Sale Chelmsford MA Craigslist

I live in town and have seen this truck, she is very rough, for the money you are buying it for a parts truck to use for another truck. That said for a $1,000 dollars you get a lot of good parts.

that's just what I was thinkin,,,you could even take what you want,,and sell the rest,,and get your money back...bob

Blows my mind how you guys can call that a part's truck,,wish I'd had that much to start with on my first one. What's going to happen when all the complete B models in that condition have been cut up for parts,what are we going to have to work with then????

Thats what i always said. Ive seen people start with less.

Matt

Blows my mind how you guys can call that a part's truck,,wish I'd had that much to start with on my first one. What's going to happen when all the complete B models in that condition have been cut up for parts,what are we going to have to work with then????

The reason I think that way, is after 10 yrs and a lot of time to restore mine and it was still working when I bought it and in far, far better shape than this one. I had the luxury of doing mine in our own shop and people to work on during slow times and the out of pocket money was on the parts and paint job. To restore these old trucks as you know is a passion as I have seen from your trucks that it is a passion and at times an expensive undertaking. So to me I view that truck as a very good parts truck to make another truck, taking parts from it is not wasting the truck, it is being used to finish another not for profit and being cut up to be parted out so to me its life is still being used. I had to get parts off another truck to finish this one.post-13513-0-13765900-1373198913_thumb.j

• Like 2