Passed the Test

farmer52

I hate to rub a curb too, but sometimes you can't help it. The more seat time you get it'll all get easier as you go, you won't even think about judging a turn,it'll just come naturally.

No I have to disagree with the seat time thing. Actually the more seat time will give you hemroids and you will hit more curbs and will mess up your whole dog gone day. Then you have get the monkey butte powder on the back side.

mike

No I have to disagree with the seat time thing. Actually the more seat time will give you hemroids and you will hit more curbs and will mess up your whole dog gone day. Then you have get the monkey butte powder on the back side.

mike

Oh.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

mike

roids and powder? I better quit now.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I had a few aw shits on the way to Macungie and back myself. seems cars cant figure that you cant stop on a dime and I hate when they come in the merge lane doin 75mph and expect you to yield to THEM. on the way down the roads were wet and we were going thru Cooperstown Ny following a car , I was about 3-4 car lengths behing and we come around a corner and there was a mudslide in the road from the one week of rain. well he nails the braks and stops dead in his tracks and my 4 car lengths turn into 0 and I locked them up, front wheels slide and back tires are smokein, but we didn't collide, phew!, onward to Macungie. also yesterday comin from the show on 100 before you get off the exit I was following an AC Mack back to the hotel, he was giving it its all doing about 35 and some asshole in a ford diesel dually with stacks is riding my ass flashin his headlites as me, makes me wish I had a 10 foot pole welded straight out from my rear crossmember. I was Dissappointed Farmer, was gonna walk out this am and take a pic of our trucks at the hotel side by side and you were gone! haha

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I hate to rub a curb too, but sometimes you can't help it. The more seat time you get it'll all get easier as you go, you won't even think about judging a turn,it'll just come naturally.

You got that right there are times it is gonna happen. Just not generally with 2 single axles. ;) you just learn if your gonna hit how to make it less painful and let the tire climb rather then rub

• Like 1

Ken did you fix up some sleeping quarters in the pup trailer for the event?

mike

Not really just two (2) big boxes of furniture pads. Vlad and JT backed out. Must have been JT's comment about chili.

Got some good suggestions and ideas tho.

Ken

yeah! that one haha,thanks. we didn't leave the hotel til around 9. stopped at the liquor store on the way from the show and got a bottle of wine and because of room/door lock issues we got upgraded to the Jacuzzi suite haha

You did not mention the upgade. You could have invited the BMT group over for a party.

Ken