Macungie

mike69mackman

Unfortunately the General is not ready so it's staying home. I was pushing to get it ready but with rain and working late last week as well as this week I wasn't able to do the things I needed. I want to make sure it's road worthy and I haven't had any seat time in it. Maybe by Gerhart's.

Unfortunately the General is not ready so it's staying home. I was pushing to get it ready but with rain and working late last week as well as this week I wasn't able to do the things I needed. I want to make sure it's road worthy and I haven't had any seat time in it. Maybe by Gerhart's.

Sorry to hear the General will not be at Macungie. See you on Friday. Be safe.

Gerhart's??? That is an all Mack show. If you bring the General you will have to park behind the building. :tease:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Sorry to hear the General will not be at Macungie. See you on Friday. Be safe.

Gerhart's??? That is an all Mack show. If you bring the General you will have to park behind the building. :tease:

There was a General there last year. I'll put a bulldog on the hood and a Superliner grill on it and throw some people off.

looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday! should be up there zero early am. (with Mrs.Vision intow) anyone who might not make it for the group BMT pic. at noon,or arrives later,please don't hesitate to give me a call (276)732-6209. BTW,having never been to the show before,does anyone know offhand if theres an admission charge,or for parking? not a problem,but just curious,also want to do the assembly center/museum tour.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday! should be up there zero early am. (with Mrs.Vision intow) anyone who might not make it for the group BMT pic. at noon,or arrives later,please don't hesitate to give me a call (276)732-6209. BTW,having never been to the show before,does anyone know offhand if theres an admission charge,or for parking? not a problem,but just curious,also want to do the assembly center/museum tour.............................Mark

No admission charge. There is a charge for parking. If it is like the past several years, buses run on Saturday to the plant and museum. Check the bus schedule.

Ken

no admission charge, I think you need to pay the boyscounts of the fire dept for parkin, either way its a good donation

Otherwise there are lots of private residences surrounding the park that charge to park in their yard.

Ken

I think I pay $5 every year to park behind a house about 50 feet from the park.. And they let you leave for lunch and come back..I usually bring them hot dogs from Yoccos back with me..

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

I saved the number- hope you don't mind if I call some morning around 3am.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.