Pictures of the Week

other dog

Looks like Other dog has another dog...sorry mike I had to say it. That lil dog was eating Cicadas when we was up there

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I threw him out again before we went to the Wal-Mart store. He followed us to the pickup, jumped in like he belonged there and hopped up onto the seat. I said " ok, we'll give you a lift home."

I'm not sure where he lives, but we took him three houses down, knocked on the door a couple of times, no answer. He stood on the front porch barking- like he belonged there, so we left him there. He's on the back porch right now- barking...never mind, now he's sitting in my chair!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sounds like a keeper.

His owner finally came looking for him yesterday and took him home.

Couldn't find him yesterday morning, and he was hidden in this blanket asleep. He covered himself like that, wish i'd taken a video of it when he did it again, it was pretty funny.

post-1374-0-77991400-1370867342_thumb.jppost-1374-0-95876200-1370867369_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.