Walking The Dog

Mackman61

For Sale Mack My Bad Luck could be your good fortune I believe I Broke A piston Rod On this Truck Haven’t Been Able to Confirm This But its My Best Guess No Money To Repair Or Evan to Retrieve Brock down in Southeast OH cant afford towing charges to MI Must Sell For Parts Or Repair ,80% tires brakes 40%. New Rad AC Air To AIR 6 Mouths Ago Complete Frount end Rebuilt King Pins Tie Rod Ends Ball Joints 3 Axle Alignment Tire Ware Fun nominal Installed Hardwood Flores, wood steering wheel Complete Chicken light Package and oversize Beacon lights Batteries Less than a year old Tool box and chain Carrier 6,000.00 or best offer Year 1997 CH 600 Gold Mack Double Bunk Condo Bunk Beds Fridge TV DVD Mack 13 Speed Trans 3,68 Mack Rears Double Air Rid 475 E Mack Motor Just Replace All Injectors Around 700,000 Miles

Also If Intertested Have Position for the Truck Just Paid For New MI Tags A Mounth Ago

Plates Are Non Refundable But Can Be Transferd To a Differant Viehicle May Be Interested in selling the Tags or leasing to a truck possable job Contract Somthing I wood ConsiderMust Have Good Driving Record For Insurance Details .

Edited by Mackman61

Get with mhe9 see if he's going that direction he could put it on his rgn.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

3:58? 475E? Sounds fishy you got pics of the truck that stuff doesn't fit a 97 ch

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

3.65 or 3.86 maybe, no 475e for sure